The Omega is a straight putt and approach disc that gives you total control of angle, direction, and speed. It is totally stable in virtually any wind. It comes in several types of plastic.
- The Delta-T “DT” Omega is a super-firm and grippy baseline plastic. Great for beginners because of its affordability, but it’s also great for an advanced golfer who likes to season a putter over time. Introduced as a stock disc in July 2016.
- The SuperSoft Omega Putter is made of our unique SuperSoft material that is extra soft, sticky, and grippy. Chain-grabbing stickiness and great grip have made it a favorite among players of all skill levels. It’s everything you ever wanted in a top-notch putter, the only putter you’ll ever need. It’s one of our best sellers.
- The Lunar SuperSoft Omega glows in the dark! Introduced in mid 2015.
- The Millennium Standard Omega, also known as the Omega AP, is made of our Millennium plastic, which is the original premium plastic introduced to the world of disc golf. It is a more firm option for those who prefer a stiff putter over a soft putter.
- The ET Omega is made of a variation of our Millennium plastic and has an extra tacky grip, providing a confident grip in all weather conditions. ET plastic is durable like our Millennium plastic, but it feels like a well-seasoned putter right off the shelf. Introduced in May 2015.
- The Lunar ET Omega glows in the dark! Introduced May 2015.
- The Quantum Omega is made of our Quantum plastic which offers the most durability. It is more stable than other variations of the Omega.
- The Sirius Omega is made of our Sirius plastic and offers the best grip and durability combination.
These variations of the Omega are available in weights up to 175 grams.